The cock-a-doodle-doo of the Rooster will be heard this month, which can lead to some quirky bedroom behavior. Our feathered friend has one interesting characteristic when it comes to sex—a fondness for fetishes. While you might think they’re freaky, fetishes are actually fairly normal. In fact, everyone is likely to have at least one. So, what’s yours? Here’s a list of the top 10 fetishes and how you can use them to your advantage based on your Chinese Animal Sign
- Feet and hands—What is it about strong fingers or perfect toes that make you lust for someone’s limbs? If you’re a Monkey or a Dragon, you probably love holding hands or giving foot rubs. What should you do if your partner adores your piggies? Get a pretty pedicure or buy some body butter. A good toe massage might be all the foreplay you need.
- Boots—Speaking of feet, some kickin’ boots usually will do the trick if you’re trying to turn him on. Even on men, the military or cowboy variety make some women seriously swoon. Horses will probably love a sexy pair, especially if they’re leather. Wear a pair to bed with nothing else on and your partner will beg to be stomped on.
- Lingerie—It may be stating the obvious, but a sexy bedtime getup will usually excite just about anyone. Figure out what your partner’s favorite color is and have lingerie-only nights where you’re not allowed to wear regular pajamas to bed. Pigs, especially, will love something sexy and sensually stimulating.
- Tactile—Whether it’s rubber, leather, latex, steel, or silk, some people just like the way it feels. Rats or Dragons might have this unusual fetish. Clothing, bed sheets, toys, or other “props” made of your partner’s tactile obsession will probably cause erotic explosions.
- Stomachs—From rock-hard abs to a perfect pooch, stomachs are a common fetish. Dogs will love resting their heads on your tummy or having theirs rubbed after a meal. Dress yours up with a belly-button ring or show if off after a steamy shower to heat things up.
- Body Piercings-Tongue barbells, eyebrow rings, or nose studs. Piercings get some people prickly with desire. The Snake might be attracted to body decorations, especially since piercings adds an aura of mystery. If needles make you nauseous, consider getting a fake. A surprise lip ring or belly button stud could tantalize your partner’s senses in more ways than one.
- Domination/Submission—Are you a leader or a follower? If you’re typically the one calling the shots, let your partner take over. Or if you always follow orders, you might need to take the reigns. If your mate is a Pig, it’s likely he or she loves to be dominated. Take charge with a blindfold or some handcuffs to add the element of surprise
- Costumes—You might think playing dress up is for kids, but your partner could enjoy it if you bring it into the bedroom. The Dragon is a big fan of costumes, so raid your closet for something cute. Figure out your lover’s favorite role-play scenario and come to bed in character.
- Water—There’s something about love-making in the elements that feeds a primal urge. Whether it’s in the bath, rain, or river, water is a common fetish that’s easy to indulge in. Take a sexy shower or get steamy in a hot tub together. The added bonus? Getting wet requires undressing in order to dry off.
- Exhibitionism—Showing off affection in front of others probably fulfills a caveman fantasy about staking your territory. You don’t have to break any laws in order to tap into this fetish. Pass your partner a naughty note in public or turn on the TV while you’re getting busy. It will feel naughty even if others aren’t actually witnessing your show.
Whether it’s knee-high boots or fantasy role-play, make like the Rooster and feed your fetish this month. To find out more about your partner’s sexual style, check out our Personal Relationship Insight
and learn what will truly turn up the heat!